Talk on "Financing Your University Studies 2017"
posted by Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS) - Campus Life for HKU and Public
Event Type: Public Lecture/Forum/Seminar/Workshop/Conference/Symposium
Event Nature: Others
Local students with financial need are strongly encouraged to apply for the Government Financial Assistance Schemes. The University also offers financial assistance as supplement to the Government schemes.
Part I General Session (for all students)
- Tips on financial management
- Part-time work and summer job
Part II Session for local students eligible for the following financial aid schemes:
- First in the Family Education Fund
- University Financial Assistance
- Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS); Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (NLSFT)
- Online TSFS application demonstration (in Cantonese)
Please visit our webpage on student finance before coming to the talk. Please refer to the link below.
|Venue||Lecture Theatre T1, Meng Wah Complex|
Registration is open from 01/08/2017 09:00(HKT) to 30/08/2017 10:00(HKT) on a first-come-first-served basis. The registration quota for this event is 300. Registrants will be placed on a waiting list if the registration quota is reached.