Practical Sessions - 2nd Croucher Summer Course in Advanced Imaging 2017
posted by Faculty of Medicine for HKU and Public
Event Type: Public Lecture/Forum/Seminar/Workshop/Conference/Symposium
Event Nature: Science & Technology
• 5 workstations will be running at the same time for 4 afternoons.
• Practical session A to E will be held for constitutive two afternoons on August 21st & 22nd (Monday and Tuesday) and then repeated on August 23rd & 24th (Wednesday and Thursday) for different students.
• 30 students will be assigned to 5 groups. Each student will select two different practical sessions.
• Each group will have maximum 5 students for session A to D. The maximum students for session E is 15.
Practical session A: Quantitative Live-Cell Imaging: Real-time visualization of endocytosis using Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) and Spinning-Disk Confocal Microscopy
Practical session B: Multi-color Live Imaging With High-resolution Light Sheet Microscope
Practical session C: Single Molecule Localization Microscopy (PALM/STORM and PAINT)
Practical session D: 3D Models of Tumorigenesis for Functional Drug Profiling by HCS
Practical session E: FIJI Image Processing and Analysis Workshop
Please select different practical sessions for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferred session on Aug. 21 & 22 and Aug. 23 & 24.
|Date/Time||21/08/2017 to 24/08/2017 13:00-19:00|
|Venue||The Faculty Core Facility, LKS Faculty of Medicine, 21 Sassoon Road|
Registration is open from 04/08/2017 12:00(HKT) to 11/08/2017 12:00(HKT) and the event organizer will select the successful registrants after the deadline.
* Registration is now closed.