The 90th Anniversary Banquet of the School of Chinese
posted by School of Chinese for HKU and Public
Event Type: Ceremony/Press Conference/Media Event
Event Nature: Culture and Arts
Date: 21st October, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
Venue: Maxim's Palace Chinese Restaurant, 2/F, City Hall, 5-7 Edinburgh Place, Central
1. HK$900 per person.
2. HK$10,800 per table of 12 persons.
3. Free of charge for children under the age of 3 not occupying a seat.
1. Banquet tickets are sold on a first-come first-served basis and must be purchased and paid for by 14 October 2017.
2. Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
3. Each table is intended for 12 guests. Children under the age of 3 not occupying a seat are admitted free of charge.
4. Guests wishing to form a table of their own must buy the required number of tickets in one go; otherwise, we regret that we will not be able to entertain requests for special seating arrangements.
5. Please pay by credit card.
6. Group purchasers of 12 tickets for a table in one go can choose to name their own table as they wish (e.g. Chinese Society 1991 or Translation Class 1992).
7. Payment must be made within 3 days of reservation or else the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
8. The School of Chinese of HKU reserves all rights with respect to the banquet and other related arrangements.
|Venue||Maxim's Palace Chinese Restaurant, 2/F, City Hall, 5-7 Edinburgh Place, Central|
|Language||English and Chinese
Registration is open from 23/06/2017 14:00(HKT) to 21/10/2017 19:00(HKT) on a first-come-first-served basis.
|Fee Type||Regular||Early Bird
|1 seat||HKD 900.00||n/a|
|2 seats||HKD 1800.00||n/a|
|3 seats||HKD 2700.00||n/a|
|4 seats||HKD 3600.00||n/a|
|5 seats||HKD 4500.00||n/a|
|6 seats||HKD 5400.00||n/a|
|7 seats||HKD 6300.00||n/a|
|8 seats||HKD 7200.00||n/a|
|9 seats||HKD 8100.00||n/a|
|10 seats||HKD 9000.00||n/a|
|11 seats||HKD 9900.00||n/a|
|1 table||HKD 10800.00||n/a|
|2 tables||HKD 21600.00||n/a|
|3 tables||HKD 32400.00||n/a|
|4 tables||HKD 43200.00||n/a|
|5 tables||HKD 54000.00||n/a|
You should make payment within 1 calendar day(s) after reservation of place. You can make payment by credit card online.
For further information, please visit:
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Cheng Xiaoqian by email at firstname.lastname@example.org