Exercise for Life Programme (Jun-Aug 2017 Intake)
posted by Institute of Human Performance - Active Health Clinic for HKU and Public
Event Type: Other Event/Function
Event Nature: Medical & Health Care
The benefits of exercise can have a positive lifelong impact on long term health outcomes. In order to promote optimal health, tailor-made exercise programmes will be provided for each participant to accommodate for individual differences. Regular supervised exercise sessions will be scheduled within the 10 week period.
1. Initial interview, fitness evaluation and assessment will be arranged individually from 16th May - 2nd Jun 2017.
2. Total Cholesterol Screening
3. Individualized Exercise Programme (by individual appointment with AHC)
4. Supervised Exercise Classes - Participants may partake in group exercise sessions 3 days per week over the 10 week period.
*All new participants will receive a A300 Polar Heart Rate Monitor (retail $1280).
Training sessions will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5th Jun to 11th Aug (30 sessions in total). There are three scheduled sessions that you can choose to come to.
|Venue||Active Health Clinic, Stanley Ho Sports Centre|
|Language||English or Cantonese|
Registration is open from 15/05/2017 09:00(HKT) to 02/06/2017 17:00(HKT) on a first-come-first-served basis. The registration quota for this event is 35. Registrants will be placed on a waiting list if the registration quota is reached.
* Registration is now closed.
|Fee Type||Regular||Early Bird
|HKU Student, Staff & IHP Member||HKD 3000.00||n/a|
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Exercise Specialist Kevin Tang by email at email@example.com or by phone at 2872-1203 or by fax at 2817-1974.