Used Book Sale 29 March
posted by University Libraries for HKU and Public
Event Type: Other Event/Function
Event Nature: Education
We are pleased to announce that the Libraries will hold a Used Book Sale on Wednesday, 29 March 2017.
Books for sale are duplicates donated by our supporters or withdrawn copies from the library collection. Books from various subjects, both in Chinese and English are priced at HK$20 and up. Also available is a selection of fiction for leisure reading.
Putting these duplicates and withdrawn copies on sale promotes reading and serves to fully utilise these materials. Proceeds from the sale will contribute towards the purchase of new books, library materials, programmes or services.
Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 (10:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Venue: Multipurpose Zone, Level 3, Main Library, HKU, Pokfulam Road, HK
• No change will be provided
• To support going green, please bring your own bag.
• Owing to manpower constraints, we cannot handle book search requests.
• Used books are available on a first come, first served basis. There will be no reservation of used books.
• The used books are not displayed in any specific order.
• Please do not bring any books into the sales venue.
• Please tender exact charge.
• For individual buyers, no purchase limit.
• No exchange or refund.
• These books are primarily for personal use. Bookstore representatives are asked not to come until after 4 pm in order to give as many individuals as possible a chance to buy the books they want the most.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Marina Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org / 2859 8903
|Venue||Multipurpose Zone, Level 3, Main Library, HKU|
Registration is not required.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Marina Yeung by email at email@example.com